Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Butterfly Effect.... In Action!

So after a talk with my teacher about my script I got to a conclusion. She had really guided me into a way in which makes sense and it's not just scratch and a bunch of thoughts in my head. My teacher ultimately helped me edit the film opening in a way which became not just easier for me but also better for the project. For example: I was planning to do a shot in which a homeless guy was being attacked by the monster and red eyes which will be reflecting on the glasses of said man, after a talk about it we agreed that this scene is really not important to the story and it will just take valuable time of my film. Then she said that there needs to be a part of realization of where the character stops and thinks about what and why this is going on. On the group mettings with my class I talked my problem about the location, how it's not only pretty dangerous to film at Wynwood at night but also how the lightning will not be on our favor. So I started playing and figuring out the different edits that can be made on WeVideo, I found a way in which I could film at day with a great sunshine and still make an edit in which it would still give not only a scary and fearful vibe but also will create suspense in between the audience. I am really excited for how this all will come out, let's hope for the best.

Image result for red eyes reflection on glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment