Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Costume design department

I feel like the main character should use something and look like she's been through a lot, like not only a traumatic events, but also great loss. So I talked to my main actor Isabella Antor (my sister) and I told her what needs to be done. That is being in damaged and crying makeup we did a few tries at home to practice how we wanted it until it got done it was like a watered makeup with like a little of dirtiness. We applied this by using Mascara, eye shadow and water. We also made a shirt full of blood which the character will be using during the chase, to create mostly intrigue and explains how the character has suffered (the great loss), but it was not blood from her it was blood from somebody else, we created this effect by mixing red and black paint in order to make it look like blood. We made it splattered by moving the brush sideways and up and down. I must say the results are looking pretty good I am really excited about how this going to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment