Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Learning to use my surroundings.... Again

So, since I'm planning on doing it at home I need to observe my surroundings again and how I'm going to use them in my favor. I was not thinking of changing my whole storyboard since I can adapt to a new setting using the same concept of scenes. So for the beginning which my goal was to establish the setting I plan on using a work ladder in the middle of the street since I wanted to climb on the roof of my house to film but my parents said no so I had to go with the ladder. this still shots of the street will help me achieve my goal of establishing the setting.

In my street they put this signs with lights and a caution sign because they are the crosswalk in front of my house, I also plan to use this on my favor. How you may ask? Well, The caution sign can make an allution to what's going to happen. The lights have a meaning in the story but I'm going to make the audience to figure it out what's the meaning of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment