Monday, March 30, 2020

CCR idea

My idea for the CCR I consider is very original and very outstanding. But with great ideas comes great and hard work. I am a hundred percent into this project and nothing is going to let me go out of focus. Not even the coronavirus is going to stop me. My idea is to do a behind the scenes of the opening film and then I, the director will come out of set and will start to talk to the camera and introduce myself, then a random worker from the street will talk to me and ask me the question for the CCR I will respond fluently with research but not taking to much time, then another worker on the street will ask me another question and I'll respond the same way and then again until I have covered all the material that needs to be covered for the CCR. I got the idea from a Turbotax commercial in which workers on the street who don't know each other start promoting turbotax. Image result for turbotax workers

No comments:

Post a Comment