Sunday, March 15, 2020

Starring actor and Director communication

I have learned throughout life that one of the most important factors in life is communication, so I planned a whole day to communicate and incorporate the actor in all the different scenes and how I want each scene and with which expression I wanted it. We practiced the most important shots in our house in order to do it better when we get to film).

 I also explained the movie and what my goal in this movie, which is to make the audience feel scared. After a few tries of all the shots we got them all really good, with each and every expression prefect in it's own way. My goal in this was to make actor know how I wanted the opening to go and we both be coordinated when we get to film. The communication between the director and it's actors are the key to success in any film.





                                                                            Here is us                                                                discussing the storyboard                                                          and it's scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment