Thursday, February 27, 2020

Inspirations

So, I want to do my opening film based on the chase scene of a film called prom night from the 1980's. What I want to adapt from this chase scene it's three very basic, subtle and vital factors which are how dark scenes can show and make the audience feel more scared and intrigued about the scenes, how to use silence in my favor (such as in the explosion of the satelite in interstellar), and how to make the audience feel immersed and scared in the movie without not even showing the creature or person who's supposed to be the villain. In my personal opinion this is one of the best accomplishments of this movie and my main goal is to accomplish exactly that, that fear and suspense which leaves the audience asking to themselves "the monster is so henious and evil that we can't even see it" they know it's there watching every move but they do not know what is it. Horror, Eh?: Early Canadian Horror Movies (1960-1990) | Prom night ...
Prom night (1980) "chase scene"

No comments:

Post a Comment