Thursday, March 19, 2020

Learning about light

For 3 days I have sat outside and have observed the sun. I think I developed a paranoia since when I was in Wynwood and the light wasn't favorable for me. So, what I did? I studied the light in my residence how the light post can help me achieve what I want to do, and at what time I want to film. I figured out that I should film from 9:00pm to 12:00pm.

I put a cronomoter and saw how the night was outside and how the camera of my phone reacted to it. My major obstacle was the temptation of using the flash of my phone. It's not that I couldn't use it but it's more that I didn't want to do it, a challenge that I put myself, besides, I feel like the flash of the phone completely damages the footage.Sunlight Media LLC | LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment