Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Introduction done!

So today was the day to film the introduction, in my case it was establishing the setting. I am doing everything time by time, this is in order to not be a mess and then everything gets mixed up, besides of the light of the night concerns. I grabbed my car and went to the nearest stop sign, this saying the name of the street (a self-explanatory way to establish the setting). At first I thought of doing a time lapse, but unfortunetly I didn't have the tools to make this happen (a tripod and a good lapse time app) I lasted one day (yesterday) trying to do the lapse time thing with my bare hands and a free app on the app store, the results weren't pretty and by the time I noticed this the light was all wrong so I had to film today. I did the still shot of the stop sign and then I used the ladder to film the street from different angles, the caution sign from the crosswalk in reparation, and some leaves that I found on the ground indicating that most trees are dead (allution maybe?) but it was also to establish time period on seasons.

   The stop sign used.

No comments:

Post a Comment