Friday, March 6, 2020

Main Actress and Credits Idea

So, my main actress will be a Cypress Bay student which by the way is also my sister. Her name is Isabella Antor and she has agreed to help me on this project only if and if I cleaned her room for a week. Which in my opinion is kind of unfair but whatever at least she has a good atittude. Since our schedules were troubling for both of us we organized a calendar in which will work for both of us and will be favorable since the lightning in that day is the one we need in order to film.

About the credits I figured that I would use pretty clear and white words in order for the audience to clearly see who made the film and everyone who supported me. The first credits (and the least importants) will be shown at the beginning with still shots of Wynwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment