Saturday, March 14, 2020

Change of plans.... BIG change of plans

So as of right now I'm quarentined at my house and I can't leave because of the coronavirus pandemic. This is very bad, I cannot go to the location to continue filming, instead I have to change my whole setting and I have to restart filming. This is since I can't combine both ideas, the one where I film in Wynwood and the one where I film at my house.With a different story and different ideas this two can't be combined. Therefore I have to start over. But that doesn't worries me I have complete faith that I will finish this project better than ever but I'm going to have to be very quick and very precise in order to do what I want to do in the due date. It may be hard yes, but I have to adapt to the recent changes. My genre will be the same, a horror genre film  but the plot will be very distinct if you will.  It will be made purely at home since recent events and it's going to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment