Friday, March 13, 2020

Progress Inbound

So I tried to film in Davie I got there with my sister with all the props for the opening and all the lightning schemes and even the costume design for the the main character and everything. Once we got there I only had time to film the setting of the street she's being persued, but after 30 minutes we left since my mom is very worried about the coronavirus. The bad news is that I've been in quarentine since my mom doesn't want me to leave the house, but the good news is that I've made a lot of the research on my genre and i have acquired many ideas to make my shots not only more interesting but more shocking, in order for the audience to feel what I want them to feel. That is being fear, suspension, and intrigued. I don't consider this a set back but a way to continue with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment