Sunday, March 29, 2020

Final Scene.

What happened if it was all a dream? and how could you go from a monster chase to a dream all of a sudden? Well, welcome to my world, the one in which we believe that everything you say to be impossible becomes very possible. I went from a really sudden chase scene to a room with a girl dreaming using the perfect sounds and visuals to combine both, from dark to a bright light in the camera. The only real problem I had was once I was in the room, and guess by what? by my arch enemy the lightning.

It was time to improvise. I used a portable charger light and hang it to my ceiling fan in order to provide me for the perfect amount of light I needed, not too much, not less, just perfect. It started as a shot outside the room and then closely coming near the main character, while she was sleeping of course. Once I came to her passed 2 seconds and then she woke up saying: "What just happened". I combined this scene with a very scary music like children singing a scary music and then a yell from a girl, that we can infer that it woke her up. This scene let's the audience know that there is going to be non-stop fear in this movie, without a moment for them to relax, just pure fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment