Saturday, February 22, 2020

So....where do we start?

So for my film I plan to film with a Nikkon camera pictures of Wynwood at night. This will be the perfect setting for a horror film, this is since because the streets of Wynwood all completitly deteriorated and create a sense of mystery and danger. This photos will be taken at night to create the same sensation. The credits will be on a clear and simple font on white while these photos will be pretty dark, that way it will grab the attention of the audience.

I will be using a stabilizer in order to film not only the slow motion shots but also the regular shots. I will be using also flashlights to create lightning sand invoke suspense. My main plan in this opening film is to not show the monster but to create anticipation for it, but showing small details of the monster such as shadows, red eyes, and silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment